Friday, November 9, 2007

Minor Absence

I've been out of commission for a while now. Battling colds, selling my possessions, and trying to help a friend move to the area. In the mean time, I've been doing some thrift shopping which is always fun. I wish I should have carried a camera with me. I found some great vintage furniture and my friend and I managed to create awesome settings with all of the glass work in Goodwill.

Anyway, to make up for lost time, here are some nifty pictures and ideas, as well as a recipe featured in my article, Great Beginning-of-Fall Entertaining. Enjoy!


















Grilled Honey Citrus Chicken





What you need:


4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts


2 1/2 cups orange juice


1/3 cup lemon juice


1/3 cup lime juice


2 tablespoons dry cilantro


2 tablespoons dry parsley


2 tablespoons dry basil


1/2 cup honey


salt & pepper to taste





To prepare: In a mixing bowl, whisk together juices, herbs, and honey. Place chicken breasts in a small baking dish. pour mixture of juices and herbs over chicken. Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour. Once marinated, grill until chicken is cooked completely.

No comments: