Friday, November 9, 2007

Broderbund 3d Home Interiors Deluxe

I've been fiddling around with my Home Interior Design program all evening. Amy and I decided it would be fun to create a Vintage Modern (No... not victorian, and not Mod... but Vintage Modern) room/palette/setting together. Here is what we came up with:

Here is a Gothic Contemporary room I did. It is in one of my favorite color schemes... deep, dark, and dramatic.



And this is a cottage style sitting area inspired by a Georgia O'Keefe print. Yellow and blue... my mother would be proud. I tried to add a few clean, contemporary lines to it with the stripes-- especially the stripes on the wall. In real life, I probably would have more blue accents in this room, but I love the contrast they provide in this setting. Mmmm... I loves me some color.

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.